Here is an aggregated list of trusted/vetted sources I follow on Twitter to stay informed and up-to-date.
- Jake Tapper: CNN Anchor of
@TheLeadCNN and @CNNSOTU and Chief Washington Correspondent for CNN
- Jamilah Lemieux: African-American columnist, cultural critic, and editor based in New York City. Serves became the vice president of news and men’s programming for Interactive One, part of Radio One, Inc.
- The Hill: The Hill brand itself as the the premier source for policy and political news, especially in Washington D.C
The Kojo Nnamdi Show: A sound magazine broadcasted on NPR’s WAMU 88.5; which highlights news, political issues and social trends of the day
- Ali Hamedan: BBC world service reporter
- Washington Post Politics: The latest political news and analysis from The Washington Post
- Marc Lamont Hill: Temple University Professor, Host of BET News & VH1 LIVE. CNN Commentator
- Wesley Lowery: National reporter at The Washington Post
- Ira Madison III: Culture writer
- Katty Kay: Anchor for BBC World News America in Washington
- Chuck Todd: Moderator of @meetthepress and @nbcnews political director
- Soledad O’Brien: American broadcast journalist and executive producer. O’Brien is a television anchor and correspondent who has appeared on MSNBC, CNN, Al Jazeera America, and HBO.
- Feminista Jones: Mental health social worker, activist, and feminist writer from New York City, as well as a large contributor to Black Twitter and a prolific blogger about black feminist issues.
- Jemele Hill: Co-host of the 6pm SportsCenter, aka The Six
- Deray Mckesson: American civil rights activist and former school administrator. Mckesson is known for his work with the the Black Lives Matter movement